As your wealth grows, many people look to protect hard earned family assets from creditors, lawsuits, irresponsible children, and family breakdowns. This involves both careful planning while you are alive, and after you are gone.
As unpleasant as the task is, considering what happens after you die through careful estate planning is one of the necessities in life. It allows peace of mind knowing your hard earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. Especially if you are relying on your business to fund your retirement, or to provide for your children's future.
Our Estate Planning Services include:
- Developing a strategy for the transfer and protection of assets
- Reviewing existing Structures & Wills
- Advising on potential Structures
- Control of Assets (both now & in future)
- Powers of Attorney & Guardianship
- Consideration of Life Insurance & Superannuation strategies
- Co-ordination of the estate planning process with your lawyer and insurance broker.