For over 60 years Alands has provided accounting and related services to the rural sector. We know agribusiness and we understand that the demands and challenges faced by farmers are like no other. From fluctuating cashflows to unpredictable weather and changing commodity prices, managing a successful farming operation requires a unique approach.
With a wealth of first hand rural knowledge and practical tax solutions, Alands can evaluate your assets, business structures and trading performance and look at ways to reduce and manage your tax obligations.
Alands specialises in agribusiness and can help you with a range of issues such as:
- Preparing cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Preparing management accounts
- Business and strategic planning
- Agricultural investments
- Managing family rearrangements including conducting family meetings, advice on structures, and how best to minimise taxation and other costs
- Purchasing rural property
- Minimising tax on the sale of rural property
- Assistance with arranging the best finance for you that suits your business, minimises interest rates and setup costs, and suits your cashflows
- Preparing industry specific applications such as Queensland Rural Adjustment Authority (QRAA) grants
- Advice on water transfers and the associated tax consequences
- Providing expertise in rural record keeping packages such as Phoenix, Agrimaster and Cash Concepts.
For more information on how Alands can assist your primary production business, contact us today.